View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 12:38 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbmd View Post
@Puma Cat and all others who responded to my query: I have been in possession of the Yggdrasil GS and Ragnarok 2 just the amp mated with a pair of Legacy Audio Studio HD monitors for a little more than a week.
The Dac is superb,the amp same and is one Schiitfull of a headphone amp.
The DAC is GEN5USB out to the amp for TIDAL/Qobuz/ROON/Audirvana.
Have 'unretired' a Yamaha c750 dvd/dvd-a/sacd/cd changer RCA out to the amp and a Harman/Kardon HDCD fl8370 changer coaxial out to the DAC.
Have an ME2 speaker RCA out to the amp.
have digital optical out from my cablebox to the DAC
My world is complete-- Jerry and the boys never sounded so GOOD- clear open separated(so to speak)-- especially via Sennheiser HD598s and RS-195s and those speakers are no slouches either.
thanks again US Blues!
Really glad to hear its working out, Bob.

Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.