View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Hear to listen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessman View Post
Robert ... Congratulations all 'round! Beautiful room, stunning speakers, and I know they sound great. ... promise me two things: tape on the floor to mark the spots and use the spikes/cups instead of leaving them on the wheels.
Thanks, Randy...you don't have to worry...they'll get spiked. I'll probably keep them this way for a while as I'm going to get some room analysis software, an omni mic, and a Leica Disto to see what I can do to improve the space. I've been reading Jim Smith's Get Better Sound and I've already realized some nice benefits from a few of the tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprice View Post
I said in a post earlier this week that I was through changing stuff in my systems, but you, friend Robert, are almost enough of an inspiration to make me change my mind.

The Sophia 3's are gorgeous and look beautiful in your room. You lucky duck!

The Sebring blue color is great and I'm sure the sound will be phenomenal. (Appears that you are already almost there)

Congratulations on an excellent purchase and a wonderful improvement to your system.

And, maybe I do need to replace my speakers after all.

Awww, shucks...thanks, Julian. You're so kind that I was almost about to swap my new Sophias for your speakers, but the WAF got in the way.

Thanks, Mike...thanks, Reg.

Aural pleasures courtesy of SME, Dynavector, Audio Research, Simaudio, Wireworld, & Wilson