View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 10:03 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I have always felt that one of the drawbacks with Dags for me is that I want a power conditioner between my amp and the wall. Now it appears that amps like a Dag have found their ideal power cord. If I had a Dag, I would have to have this cord. I think you will sell a lot of them. Congrats for what seems to be a revolutionary piece of gear for high power high current amps that do not work particularly well with power conditioners! A much needed cord.
I think you nailed it, Charles!

From Caelin's description, I think this is exactly the application that the Omega QR was designed for.

I've think if you've got several components, e.g., Pre, DAC, phono stage, streamer, disc player, then the Triton V3 w/ Typhon QR or Denali V2 would be the optimal solution.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 11-28-2019 at 10:24 AM.