View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
Did you audition these somewhere in Austin? I don't see a listing of dealers on their web site. (I know Ivan is one, but I go to Austin regularly).

Ivan, do these have a down-facing port? I see the bottom of the cabinet is up off the base pad (which has a channel cut in it), but their specs show the four drivers, so I'm assuming it doesn't have a down-facing woofer.

And what is it that you can adjust using the controls on the back? On their site, I only see reference to the ability to adjust mid and tweeter, but not what it is that's being adjusted (volume relative to other drivers, frequency range?).

I know it's not the reason to buy audio gear, but they are awfully handsome.

Ivan beat me to it, I was up there visiting and got to sneak in some time with the Canton speakers. The piano black looks fantastic in person too. The overall looks don't hurt... but boy they did sound quite nice.

Mitch