View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Dennis, I've heard various Wilson's over many years at various places, they have always impressed me in some ways and intrigued me in others but I have never been able to fall in love with them completely. That is until I spent some time with the Sophia II in a store and then at my house. Ever since then, it was like a mad romance, I fell in love with the Sasha at a first listen, when I brought them home and hooked up the Lamm's to them, I simply melted in my chair. I expect the same from the Maxx 3s and for them to be my last investment into speakers for a very long time... It is a good thing I have a great relationship with my dealer, otherwise I'd go broke buying and selling the different Sonus Faber and Wilson speakers I've owned in such a short span of time.
Serge,

First - Congratulations on the Maxx 3. I know it will be a matter of time this pair of speakers will be with you.

Second - Knowing you, the wont be a "loss" in anyway as somehow, you will manage to strike a good deal. I got to learn from you how to do this. For sure, I had traded away at least half a Maxx 3 or more in my 2 years of merry-go-round.

Last but not least, I cant wait for your pics and reviews. Though I dont and wont be able to own any Wilson speakers for quite a while until I sort myself out, I still could go and gawk at yours and other very impressive systems in this forum!

Once again, congratulations!

Cheers!