View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozze View Post
Hello! I am new to this forum, so...I can't post new threads. Therefore I am "hijacking" this one...hopefully it's not a problem, as the topic of my question is very much related. I have just purchased a pair of PMC IB2i, and I am planning to drive them with 3 Linn Klout amps, in tri-amp mode. I also have the option to sell the Klout amps and buy another amp (e.g. Bryston), but I really like the Klout (I used them on other speakers though...Triangle Lyrr and B&W 803s). Just, I wanted to know if anyone had previous experience with IB2i and Klout. Thanks Lorenzo
The speakers that started this thread are now in my system. I can report positive experiences with mcintosh 501s, BMC c1 integrated, and now with Conrad Johnson MF 2550 SE. The Conrad Johnson is my favorite between the three set ups. Personally, I would go with a two channel amp w sufficient power and some high quality solid silver jumpers on the speakers. Dan discovered the solid silver jumper tweak and started a thread a while back...definitely worth a read.