Thread: We won!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 12:10 AM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ421291 View Post
Hi Buck,

I'm not disputing your post, I agree, if the USA played Cricket & Rugby with your top athletes, you would be World Beaters- that fact that you don't is what I'm trying to say.

I wasn't being derogatory, just saying that your top 2 sports are not played anywhere else, so you miss out on World Tournaments- I know you probably don't care about that- I was just saying.

Sorry, I've had no sleep for 6 weeks watching the World Cup- it doesn't start here until 9.30pm & finishes around 6am the following morning- sorry I apologize for being incoherent in my posts :-)
No worries, I guess the take home message is please don't feel sorry for us, the state of America sports is just fine I promise!
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3