View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 02:12 PM

Bill (Loop4fun) - I have talked with my dealer about the 753's. They are still made, but my dealer does not carry them. Before I would consider a long road trip from Ohio to New York to hear them, I am hoping to get some feedback from people who have heard them. I do like the way they look, and another plus is the fact that my wife also likes the way they look!

Riesling - That is an interesting idea about incorporating LM's replica WE 597A's. (Thank you for the link. Wish I could read German!) Pursuing that option would almost certainly involve communication with Keith Aschenbrenner (sp?) of Aud 23 if for no other reason than to get his blessing. and guidance.

Alberto - You are quite right; I did not give enough information in my original post. I have owned my Solovox's for 4 years, and as much as I love them, I find myself more and more missing the upper and lower frequencies. I also wish they could play louder and with even more (lifelike) presence. My dream speaker, the one that could address all of that and so much more, is the new Aud 23 Cinema Hommage. It is, without a doubt, the best overall speaker for me that I have ever heard. Just flat out superb in every way. Unfortunately, they are quite expensive ($54,400 per pair) and have a very low, perhaps not even measurable, WAF!

Thank you all for your thoughtful replies!

Best Regards,
Steven