View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 02:22 PM

Default MQA for N10 is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXPWR View Post
Because I have yet to see the promised MQA update for my N10 I contacted Aurender Customer Support again. I also asked what other Aurender models would be affected. I received a response from the Aurender Customer Support that I know to be their senior support person. His response…

”This will be available in 2018 Q1 and this will be paid upgrade through iPad Aurender Conductor App In App Purchase. For your information, basic things are done and we are finalizing the feature.
This paid upgrade will be available for all models except S10 and other model released before 2012.”

Per the previous information I had received from Aurender Support and my Aurender dealer I was hoping to have the update available in December, but it looks like we will hopefully have a Happy New Year.

Happy Holidays!
Jim
Aurender has Update VER 4.11.36 for the N10 that gives it MQA First unfolding capability. First update the N10 software/firmware and then purchase the per below instructions.

MQA Core Decoder license can be purchased from within Aurender Conductor.
After purchase, MQA Core Decoder can be enabled/disabled by user. License not necessary for A10 since it is MQA full-decode compliant.