View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Aspiring Audiophile

Thanks Dan,

I’ll reach out to Serge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Jason.......I have not auditioned the Schiit Audio Gumby DAC so I am unable to offer an opinion on how it compares to the Yggdrasil. I know that Serge, member PHC1 owned the Gumby, then purchased the Yggdrasil. You may want to PM him for his take on the differences. For me, the Yggdrasil represents the cream of the crop, especially with its robust power supplies, the Class A upgrades to the analog output stage and the latest Gen 5 USB input upgrade. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Schiit Audio offers a 15 day audition from the day you receive their products. You could always order both the Yggdrasil and the Gumby, compare them head to head, then return the one you'd don't want to keep. Heck, you may end up wanting to keep them both.
Main > Aurender N10/N100 / Antipodes K50 > Aries Cerat Kassandra mk2 - Playback Designs Dream DAC > D'agostino Momentum HD > PS Audio P10 > D'Agostino S250 > Sonus Faber Aida / REL S812 Six Pack + 4 JL Audio F113 Fathoms > B&W Signature HTM > Anthem Statement D2v > Mcintosh MC205 > Focal 1000 (side surrounds) > Bryston TIW (rear surrounds)

Secondary System > Aurender N100h> AMR777SE > D'agostino Momentum Integrated > Wilson Sasha DAW