View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
I grew up a huge Star Wars fan and when Episode VII was announced I was super excited. Then I saw the movie and it just didn't do it for me. Again Episode VIII and I was even more excited because I was hoping it would be better this time. My wife was laughing at me the whole time ... well The Last Jedi was for me was a horrible Star Wars movie. I thought the story was very poor at best. Now I am eagerly waiting on The Rise of Skywalker ... I'm seriously hoping for a satisfying end to the Skywalker saga. I'm really really hoping for an EPIC movie ... My wife is laughing harder than ever! Hope she's wrong ... :-)

George
I'm with ya, I have high hopes for the conclusion and I think we'll be pleasantly surprised. I really think J.J. Abrams knows that the fans want an epic conclusion and it would be a shock of all time if he didn't deliver. I feel a lot better about what's coming than I did after TLJ.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3