View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_tube View Post
My dealer warned me I wouldn't send them back -- he didn't say much about these Ansuz Acoustic products as he wanted me to tell him what I thought. So, I went into the A/B'ing "blind." Not really knowing what to expect which was a good way to approach this so called "shoot out."

When I was through, we connected with a phone call & compared notes per se & basically had the same experiences.

You, Flemming, being Danish have probably heard more regarding Michael and Lars than us in the USA. Michael, as you know, founded Raidho Acoustics & recently left, is one smart cookie; sort of like a Jack Bybee & another being Dale Pitcher (from Intuitive Designs - now defunct). He & Lars will continue the Ansuz Acoustics power lineup & speculation is all over the boards on what his new speaker line will entail (if that is what he wants to do -- but he does come up with some earth shattering products as like these Ansuz Acoustics products & Raidho speakers has proven).

Best Sir,

Bob

P.S. Have distant relatives in Skærbæk & last visited a long time ago (1989).
Hi Bob

Well, although we have many interesting Brands here in Denmark, we do actually not hear that much about them ( Ansuz being one of them ) as far as i know we only have one dealer in the country who have some of the Ansuz line , he is situated in ( Ålborg ) which is in Northern Jylland ( About 200 Km North from where you visited ).
Interesting to hear that you have distant relatives here in this small country, i hope you liked the visit here. Actually Skærbæk is only about 80 Km from where i live ( on the island Fyn )