View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 10:34 PM

Ok lets continue...

First of all brief introduction of myself: I am from Barcelona (Spain) but living in Jakarta (Indonesia) and here the audiophile sector is not as developed as in your country, so i dont have all options you have and experts here dont seem that expert to me... that is why i prefer to have your advice.

So... the first company sent me proposal and as i expected they send me proposal without coming to my place. This seems quite weird to me. You are giving a prescription without visiting the sick person.

This is their proposal:

4 Absorbers (left and right side) (total cost 588 usd)
2 Basstrap (on the corner) (total cost 588 usd)
2 Diffusor (behind speaker) (total cost 515 usd)

I asked him about the ceiling. He said no need.

So basically i dont trust these guys but waiting for your opinion.

Then, the second company that i contacted sent me whatsapp asking me What is wrong with the music, what are the problems... so basically these second guys are trying to understand the problem before sending their proposal... i already like them more... i was exchanging some whatsapps and just waiting for him to tell me to come see by himself.. but he was not telling me... so finally i said "Dont you think you should maybe come to my place to see the patient?" and he said yes of course... so now waiting for this person to come...

Last edited by Josep; 12-19-2017 at 10:45 PM.