View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:56 PM
Life is beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioNut View Post

Well, now, Bart, I don't know.

Since I've been listening to TIDAL, my classical repertoire has expanded tremendously.

Right now, I'm in TIDAL's Classical Genus and I'm listening to a new classical album . . . "WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES" - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.

Next, also from the Classical Genus, I'm excited that "Josh Grobin - Bridges" is classified as Classical, as is Celebration by Katherine Jenkins And, of course all of the stuff played by Vangelis, Il Divo, Il Volo, and Rick Wakeman - The upcoming major classical groups.

Golly, I can listen to the Classical Genus on TIDAL and, maybe someday, I'll become a high-brow classical GENUS classical GENIUS like Bart (and Tony, and Kal, and all you other guys.)

. . .

Golly, I'm really becoming cultured - thanks to TIDAL - and all you fellas on Audio Aficionado. - and Katherine Jenkins does look good!!!

So, back to my point . . . Who's to say that Deep Purple isn't really CLASSICAL. Maybe someday, it'll make TIDAL's Classical Genus too.

Stereo: Hegel H590, Grimm Audio MU1, Mola Mola Tambaqui, Burmester 948 - V3 & V6 racks, Vivid Audio G2 Giyas, REL Carbon Special (pair), Silent Angel Bonn N8 Ethernet Switch & Forester F1, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse IC and SE SC, Furutech Digiflux
AV: Hegel C-53, Marantz AV8802A, Oppo BDP-203EU, Pioneer Kuro 60", Vivid Audio C1 & V1w's, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse, SE & E
Second system (veranda): Halgorythme preamp and monoblocks, Burmester 061, Avalon Avatar, Sharkwire & Wireworld cables