View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhesiv View Post
I'm so tempted on that VR but would rather go through a dealer. Makes one think if we ever had to unload how hard would it be...the higher up the chain the harder to sell I'd imagine.

That dealer protection (warranty) and trade up program really makes you think twice about private party sales even with such a great discount off retail although with a VR I'm not sure there's much need for tradeup
Not to be nosey, but if you're thinking about spending the money, you may want to consider his Sinhonias instead. I've never heard the VR or the Sinhonias with the Nines (not a typical combo), but my guess would be the Sinhonias would provide a greater immediate benefit. They'll grip the base better and provide much more weight more weight than your Montille (I've found they like a bit more ummph), where the Nines may not be able to communicate as much of the additional magic the VR provides.

Also, since they are no longer available new, I'd talk with your current dealer (and or Jonathan directly) -they may be more likely to help you out if you have an issue with them.

Just a thought.