Thread: CP-900 requests
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Butler View Post
Hi Lasse,

As you know, Classé was developing a new generation of Delta Series products. Classé is no longer developing that new generation of products.

What will we see in the future from Classé? I am not involved in those discussions, and do not have any information to share with you. What I do know is that developing cheaper lifestyle products is not in keeping with the Classé brand, and I would not expect that to ever happen. The brand only has value in the relatively rarefied market of high-end audio, and has zero visibility outside of this market.

Regards,

Patrick Butler
B&W Group North America
Hi Patrick,

Ok, thank you very much for answering. It's clearer now even if I am sorry about this descision from the new owner.

Best regards
Lasse Johansson
Speakers: B&W 802 Diamond.Pre/amplifier: Mark Levinson No:326S/Classé CP-800mk2/ Classé CA-2300/14BSST2.TT: Michell Orbe/SME 309/Benz Micro Wood Digital: Bryston BDA-3/BDP-2 & Mac mini, SOtM-200 Ultra, Roon, Synology NAS. CD/SACD: Marantz 7007
Cables: Supra/Van den Hul/ Isotek, AQ. Others: Isotek Aquaries/Finite Elements/SMT Wings/Entreq