View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
Jerome, it's very simple really. There are only a few things we can't or at least shouldn't upgrade, our parents, spouses and kids. Everything else is meant to be tasted, explored and enjoyed. That Shindo makes me forget about the gear while I am completely absorbed by and lost in the music is true. Does that really mean I shouldn't explore up the ladder of success I've had with it?

Should one taste one bottle of wine and never taste anything else? If you love escargot, are you going to eat it and nothing but?? If you love the French Riviera, are you always going to vacation there?

The fact that I am so much impressed with Shindo that I am dreaming of moving as high up that sonic ladder as I can is a testament to the fact that it is special (to me). I could and would have walked away and tried something else just as easily. I don't and I won't. I may have 2 or 3 or more various setups, even in the same room just to play but Shindo will be part of my collection as long as I can afford it and it will get lots of play time.
Serge : Good Post !