View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkval View Post
Paid Professional Reviewers -"Eat your hearts Out". This is an absolutely seductive review that would make anyone want the Momentums. How do Irene and the boys like them?

I know the Wilson family will get to read this and I hope D'Augustino has the pleasure of reading it as well. Wonderful review!!!!
Howard, my wife is seriously impinging on my theater time now! She did enjoy the SF and the rest of the gear I had before but she absolutely loves the new Wilson look and sound with the new amps and wants to watch concerts and movies more than ever. Of course you know how that goes, it's not what "I" necessarily want to watch that evening but more like "what would you like to watch honey"? It's all good, we both enjoy movies and concerts even if it's not in the order I'd like to watch them. Both of my sons love the theater as well but you know teenagers, they have other priorities... We have watched quite a few movies together with my boys already.

Thanks for the compliment! I don't consider myself a reviewer by any means, just speaking from the heart. I enjoy sharing my passion for audio with others and give praise to gear when I think it is deserved and this is one of those moments for sure.