View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 01:43 AM

Question Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunpepe View Post
Audio Resource in Metairie would have been the only Mc dealer in Greater New Orleans in 2003.

“Prior to Katrina changing everything...forever”—-NOLA has been back to its normal ways for some time now...same at it ever was—300 years and running.
I appreciate the post, Cajun, but that's not what our family back home tells us. For one thing, they never got to return home (Violet) and had to move everything they had to a house north of Lake P.

Our older relatives, who lived on a bayou in St. Bernard Parish lost everything they had, as well, and have never been made whole again. For our family, the shrimping life they worked so hard to establish is indeed gone forever.

If NOLA proper is back to pre-Katrina life, God bless 'em, but that certainly doesn't mean much to the working folks to the south and east of the Big Easy.

Although I didn't even get into what happened to us, I certainly hope that you and yours made out better than we did...

OUR VINTAGE MAC: MAC4100, MAC4200 | AMPS: MC452, MC300 | MAC PRE/PROS: MX151, MX130, MX121 | B&W SPEAKERS: (2) N802s, (2) N805s, (1) HTM3S | NEWER EQUIPMENT: Oppo 203 & 105D, Sony X800M2, Denon CDR-W1500 | VIDEO DISPLAY: 65" LG OLED | IMPORTANT NOTE: Zero High-speed internet connections