View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 07:59 PM

Congratulations! Having a baby is one of the most wonderful experiences of a lifetime.

Your plan on enhancing your life with music is of course a great thing. I was also out of music for a few years and really missed it. Felt so good to get back into it again.

With a newborn I doubt you will find much time to enjoy a 2 channel system for the next few years as they are either sleeping, napping or hungry or crying or need their diapers changed. I could not enjoy music for quite a few years when my sons were born 2 years apart. It was worth it.

Just something to think about. There are always great headphones to privately listen to music so as not to disturb anyone else in the house. That's what I did when the kids were young and I am back into headphones again and in no rush to get back to 2 channel. It is in my plans but I am having a lot of fun listening anytime I want without driving my wife crazy with all my music.

In any case, good luck with your plans and this is definitely the right place to be with if looking for advice or guidance.