View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 11:58 PM

I'm listening to an angel (Alison Krauss) on my Silenzio right now. Couldn't be happier with all the things Silenzio does for my collection. CD's sound better after following the "-E-" ripping process. DSD files are warm and detailed. All with the convenience of running this off the iPhone with JRemote.

I've ripped over 300 CD's so far, and still have a long way to go. My next thrill is going to be getting back all my SACD's ripped, thanks to someone on this thread.

I did find one issue with the Silenzio however. I think I've gained about 10 pounds since it arrived. Too much couch time now that I don't have to get up to load the Oppo! I need to force myself away from the Silenzio and head to the gym every once in a while.

Life is Good
Supporting System: McIntosh MX122 A/V Center; MC205 Amplifier; Bryston 14bSST2 Amplifier; PS Audio P10 Power Reconditioner; Revel Salon 2 Mains; Revel Voice 2 CC; JL Audio f113v2 (2); JL Audio CR-1 Crossover; Focal IC1002 Surrounds