View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:13 PM

Default Classe Omega mono amp down

Hi all,

Last week left home for a week away on vacation. Night before leaving I was listening to the system that was sounding as good as always and when I was done I unplugged the whole system from the wall mains, just in case some storm or similar while away.

Last night upon our return I plugged everything back again. Did not turn the system on as it was late and we had to unpack.

This morning I wanted to do some listening but one of the amps will not start. It is like if it was unplugged still. I push the button at the side but I get nothing. No noise, no lighting blue or red or anything. Just like if it was unplugged (but it is not...).

Change fuses from the working amp to the other but nothing. Also change power cords just in case and finally move the thing (ought) to some other wall plug of a different circuit, but nothing.

So not sure what else to try. Very disappointed since these things were one of the last they produced and is only a year and a half old. If I have to send these monsters for service is going to be a night mare. Any idea or help from anyone, of things i could try before sending? Contacted Classe but no reply still and my dealer is closed for 2 weeks summer break...

THanks