View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 06:25 PM

Hello Fredrik,
Hopefully this finds you well. I just saw your question dated 5/2 re SF Guarneri Evolutions. I have to say....I'm a fairly savy computer user but this website baffles me....no ping on your question and no way to simply "Reply" very weird. But I love the subject matter! You will have no trouble driving GE to ear bleeding levels with your gear. SF stand mounts are notorious power lovers and you have plenty there. Even the SF Cremona Auditor M's my GE replaced absolutely sang in my rig. The GE's are far more refined. I have a very small room 10'8" x 15'6' x 10' and I struggled abit with the REL integration...I even had phone support with John Hunter himself and he was involved with Franco Serblin when he designed the original Guarneri Homages...John runs them still. He suggested the typical "blending" cross over somewhere 36 to 38hz and in that room I could never get it right...I would get occasional room nodes out of the blue just on certain tracks and it drove me nuts! I finally got someone with lots of experience in sub integration in there and I am now at 72hz and it is outstanding!! Hope this finds you.