View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 07:48 AM

Hi Colin,

You are absolutely correct. I have been a little slow getting an electrician over to take care of adding 3 new dedicated 20A lines. I have a fellow AA member coming by (hopefully tomorrow if he can make it) to see what is required and get it done. Now with all the new gear coming, this will be mandatory. I do have multiple outlets on 2 different circuits but the house is older and way overdue for an electrical update.

As far as what fuse rating comes in the new 911mk3 monoblocks, I will see what is in there and replace with the same rating. I am very curious if the 6.3A fuse or something higher will be installed by Burmester. What I find disconcerting is the lack of information on the Burmester website. Bryston, Dartzeel and even McIntosh (although not as good as they used to be) provide a wealth of info on their sites. I know of 2 other friends with 911mk3 amps, both of which have 6.3A fuses from the factory. I apologize if my previous comments were posted with a little bravado, it gets a little frustrating getting correct info and I am glad Ivan has been stellar in helping to provide it.