View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 10:31 PM

Thanks Adam.
The real reason I not yet investing in a pro treatment is that my room does not have any issue that annoyed me.
Bass is fine. Back wall that is very absorptive also seems to be no harm much here. I played quite loud sometimes,
And the lively room will make me headache. So that 's why I keep my room natural for years. With XTS analyzer I know that
I have quite a lot of bass bouncing around for quite a long time ( lots of red part in the resulting graph) but really, I don't feel or hear It a problem.
So why do I interest to do it now ? A friend who has experience with ASC Kit Kat Panel, ok the Sound Panel told me that
The reflected sound out of it is really a beautiful sound. A good reflection that is. So I am wanted to try. He also complained that my room doesn't have any sidewall ( it's 14-15 feet away) , I thought that is an advantage as I do not have to deal with first reflection.
And of course your suggested transparent panel is really cool. I will study more about it. I knew this brand for a long time, I saw the full treatment of it in Stockholm dealer many years ago. But now I just think that the ASC Sound Panel will be much more affordable. My room is rather huge, with lots of wall and ceiling surface area, to fully treat with pro product will cost a fortune. And like I mention, my room is not problematic as of I can hear.

Toga