View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardbird View Post
Toga, As a Magico Q owner, I would, in theory, agree that you should pursue a warrantee remedy. If gaskets started to show on my speaker, Magico would certainly hear from me. At these prices, there should be nothing less than complete owner satisfaction! But, on the other hand, I would also understand your reluctance to pursue shipment back to the factory over such long distances and possibly having to go without your speaker for a significant period of time, over a cosmetic problem. Why not renew your membership and share some pictures? Ted.
If it's under warranty than shipping should be on Magico round trip and dealer should take card of packing and pick up. Dealer should also be on the hook to provide suitable loaner while speaker is being serviced if it cannot be fixed locally, which is highly unlikely. For $185k in the US (I am sure it's a lot more in Asia where Toga lives...I believe Malaysia but could be wrong), all of the above should be guaranteed by Magico. At that price point, anything less would be piss poor service. Just my 2c.