View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabcs View Post
What makes me a little uncomfortable is when someone said that I like bright speakers and that's not the case ... I have 25 years of experience and I've had dozens of equipment at home. Marten, Rockport, TAD, Estelon are reference speakers that I had in the past and I know when speaker sound is bright or lean. ctsooner insists saying that I like bright speakers ... this is not true, I hate systems that sound bright and lean...I like a full, natural and organic sound and at this moment is what I have here at home.

Apologies then. I wasn't trying to make anyone uncomfortable at all. As I have always said and we all hear differently. What's bright to one may not be bright to someone else. It doesn't matter how many years we all have into anything. It doesn't matter what systems we have had. It's about what we like. You know what you like, so you shouldn't take it personally. I stand by my posts about the 9H to my ears and that takes nothing away from you and everyone else who likes them. You may not like my system.

I purchased a pair of speakers and build my system around them. I haven't owned many speakers as I audition the heck out of things over a couple of years and then purchase. Some like to buy adn sell often. Neither way is best. Again, that's the fun of this hobby.