View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 02:48 PM

Hi everyone,
I wanted to give you a quick update on my Heritage Specials. I received them about 8 weeks ago and have at least 200 hrs on them. I like to slowly break in equipment a little per day so I can fully hear the changes it goes thru. Right out the box they sounded pretty good. They never went thru unlistenable stages like some equipment I have broken in but slowly improved each week.
I just got thru listening to some Bach's Violin Concertos and was totally lost in the music. Nothing hash just beautiful music. So classical music sounds wonderful, Alison Krauss's voice sounds like a angel from heaven. Jazz and rock are served very well with the Hertiage Special's.

I have been setting up numerous systems over the past 40+ years ranging from very modest to some quite expensive systems. Currently I am using a $20k turntable setup and well matched tube equipment to drive the Heritages. My digital is a cheap cdp but sounds quite good.
In a nutshell Dynaudio has put together a very enjoyable speaker that fills my 14 × 18 room beautifully. The bass is full and tuneful and nerver lacking for my tastes. So yes Dynaudio has made a great monitor that I feel is worth the asking price em

and should serve me well for years to come. Just feed them well and enjoy.