View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 11:26 AM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robc33 View Post
Sorry for not chiming in earlier, but my dad was admitted to the hospital on the last day of the show, and I have been busy tending to him for the last few days. I brought him home last night, and he seems to be on the mend.
I just wanted to send a sincere thank you to Buck,(audioguy3107) for taking the lead, and getting us together, as well as for his pictures, and reviews of the various rooms. After almost 2 years on the forum, I still have not figured out how to post pictures here!
I also wanted to say how great it was to meet the guys from AA! I really had a great time, and thank you all for making my wife feel welcome in the men's club. I look forward to keeping in touch with you all, and if any of you ever find yourselves in close proximity to New Hampshire, please know there is a standing invitation at my place.
Thank you all, it was a wonderful experience, and I'll be looking forward to next year!
Rob
Thanks Rob, hope dad is ok! Please be careful with any further backhoe deliveries.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3