View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=Mahalo;862263]
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioguru View Post

This all started innocently enough upon the idea of building a dedicated room and "man cave" for my 2 channel system to showcase my first piece of Mcintosh kit, which was the MC-352 amplifier. As you can see, things escalated from there in the pursuit of audiophile nirvana...

You know you've done a pretty good job when you play one of your favorite recordings and you get goosebumps during certain passages of the song.

Happy to meet everyone on this forum, and to learn, exchange thoughts and share perspectives anytime.
QUOTE]

How'd you like your 352 and what happened to it?
Mahalo - I loved the 352...until I heard the 601s I do truly think the 352 will go down in history (if not already) as a classic amp and coveted by Mac collectors. I always thought that its strengths were the warm sound and super deep sound stage that it could produce. And of course that beautiful totally flat glass panel from an aesthetic point of view.