View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 10:41 PM

Thanks for this thread — there aren’t any reviews out there in la-la land that I could find.

I just took advantage of Mark @ Reno HiFi’s Black Friday sale to order a pair of X260.8s. Depending on the audition, they’ll replace my current X250.8. Since Mark has never, ever steered me wrong through a whole series of “try before buy” Pass upgrades I’m expecting I’ll be sending him back my stereo amp. Still, it’s always nice to be able to do the comparison in one’s own system.

I’ll be sure to post my impressions of the new amps when I get some hours on them.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!