View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:02 PM

Eric,

It's nice to see another M3 owner on here. I am absolutely thrilled, no floored, with the M3's. I am always ear to ear smiling when I listen to them.

I have a full Esoteric/W20 digital complement and am quite happy with it, at the time. So glad to see you are happy with the MSB. I am sure the sound is splendid.

Heartiest congrats on your amazing gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy2 View Post
Ken,

I've been playing the DAC continuously for a week (without amps or speakers) to hasten the burn in. It has improved significantly from the first listen out of the box. The most incredible discovery I have made is that 16/44K recordings of old jazz records available on Tidal sound as good as my best hi res recordings. In fact, every 16/44k recording sounds incredible. The words that come to mind are dense images that are fully saturated. Percussion instruments (bones, cymbals, vibes, even piano) are indistinguishable from live. As I get to know the DAC, I am spending more time in my room in the sweet spot shaking my head than doing anything else. You will be very happy with your purchase.

Eric
Nordost Odin 2 cabling
Clearaudio Master Innovation with Goldfinger cartridge
Esoteric E03 phono
Esoteric D02X
Esoteric P02X
Aurender W20
HRS SXR-Signature 4V X 2 rack
Incoming: Magico Q15 subs (2)

Last edited by docmd2010; 06-12-2018 at 08:17 PM.