View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 09:48 PM

I really appreciate the comments. I wish someone with money could read my thoughts and act upon them. Let me say that although lifespans have increased the human body cannot live much past 90 years. Human cells have a maximum of about 70 divisions. The body needs 80 trillion new cells per year to maintain itself. When there are no longer any cells that can divide, death occurs. This happens around age 90 with about 110 being the upper limit.

In addition, the accumulated 20-30 quadrillion accumulated mutations further guarantee that the body cannot survive.

I am a great believer in holistic medicine. To me it's all about diet and exercise. I take no meds, weigh 140 lbs, and walk about 50-60 miles per week. I have a home gym. When ever I get tired I think: cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. This motivates me to keep going.

Medical science doesn't care about cures. It wants to treat. It would be devastating if disease was cured.

I will explain below in another comment but did you know that every piece of digital information in your body is created and transmitted through random chance? The mechanism is diffusion.

I eat a lot of nuts. Why? Nuts contain a lot of DNA, protein, and the right kind of fats. DNA contains nucleotides (A, G, C, T) and the body needs at all times abundant supplies of these vital molecules. Any imbalance can cause a critical mutation.

Below I'll talk a little about the critical role diffusion plays in Replication, Transcription, and Translation. I studied biochemistry for a long time before I understood the role of diffusion concerning these vital processes.

Again thank all for comments. I am recording all episodes of "How the Universe Works" tonight. I love all this stuff about the Universe. I don't know why but I find science endlessly fascinating even though I am frustrated by it.

Last edited by Charles; 06-29-2020 at 09:52 PM.