View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 08:23 PM
Go Dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey_v View Post
I read all those spoilers and complaints.

That's a very picky list and I have no worries with a lot of them. That's just from someone who chose not to enjoy the movie.

I mean you're complaining about sound in space? All the other alien movies had sound in space so you follow the trend.

You complain about the beginning? High brow? That explained a lot of the relationship between human creator and David which I appreciated. The movie is about David btw.

You complain about neutrinos, sensors, pods, following some robot guy (yeah like they knew that when they were saved)....

i mean come on, did you even want to enjoy this summer flick?
I thought the movie itself was pretty good, just a personal thing with me, but I'm not a big fan of the direction of the storyline that Ridley Scott is taking. I think the story would be better served as more of an evolutionary/biological storyline rather than a rogue android doing science projects to create aliens.....again it's just my preference but I find it kind of dumb. Fassbender is a great actor though.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3