View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 02:15 PM
Merry Christmas to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCAudiophile View Post
True until they bring out the S11 or S12 6 to 12 months later which you know they will [emoji1787]

Just like audio, it never ends LOL!!!
Mark.......You're right. The constant development of all technologies is endless as developers push the envelope to the max and beyond. It's not just phones that have rapid advancements with each year's passing. At the top of our more common interests are audio gear, televisions, cars, cameras, watches, and many other things presenting leading edge technology that entices us to spend money to own such items. All we can do is stop when we've reached the limit of our needs, interest, or budget.

What I can say about this new Samsung Galaxy S10 is it performs at a level well above what is currently available from other manufacturers at this time. No doubt I will become more familiar with and accustomed to these improvements with time, then the new features will become normal and common rather than fresh. That's life. I can't make any promises, but barring accidental damage I expect to keep the Galaxy S10 at least two, possible three years, maybe even longer. We shall see.

This is a photo showing the size difference between the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the larger S10+.

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital cable, Sonos Connect, PurePower 2000, Stillpoints, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Wireworld, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario
LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable, Micro Seiki DD40, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Nakamichi BX-300, Sony 60ES DAT, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Sonos Connect, Stillpoints, Wireworld, Kimber, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113
VINTAGE - McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, Sony DTC-59ES DAT, McIntosh 4300V, JBL 4312A

Last edited by jdandy; 03-17-2019 at 02:22 PM.