Thread: Rmaf 2017
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 08:42 PM
Go Dawgs

Well, just got back home from RMAF 2017, it was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed meeting the guys there, shoutout to Richard George, Marc (2fastdriving) and son, Ed (Fortheloveofmusic), Steve (SL1800), Tom (W9TR) and Bill (metaphacts). You guys were all class acts and I enjoyed hanging out with you guys talking gear and music.....maybe you all could rub off on my wife. Ha! Anyway, gonna put some thoughts together and post our pictures as well, enjoyed a great steak dinner at Del Friscos on Saturday night. If anyone was on the fence about attending and can make it happen in 2018, do so! Had a blast and maybe we can make the AA/Legend Audio Video room happen with some good graces from Ivan and the rest of the gang.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3