View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Pio.......Thanks for the photos. The JBL LSR6328P speakers from JBL's pro line of speakers are fabulous monitors. They are active bi-amped speakers with 250 watts on the 8 inch dual voice coil woofer and 120 watts on the titanium composite tweeter. These speakers are capable of 108dB of sound pressure level.

LSR6328P Products | JBL Professional

I use two JBL LSR6328P speakers in my studio control room along with the JBL LSR6312P powered subwoofer. I also use three JBL LSR6328P speakers in my home theater for center channel, left rear and right rear channels. I use a pair of JBL LSR6332 three-way monitors as the front left and front right channel speakers that are driven by a McIntosh MC452. The LSR Series of JBL professional line speakers get the job done very well. Great to know YouTube has made a good choice in control room speakers.
Yes! Know these very well, we use these in one of our studios, sound incredible. I actually considered the LSR6332 for my home set up and I might still get a pair, just love the iconic looks and amazing performance.
The new 7 series is pretty damn good as well.

Don't know if you caught these pics I took at the station - old school JBLs hard at work: http://www.audioaficionado.org/790610-post349.html