View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 03:34 PM

Thank you very much for your input, Bill! That basically settles it for me.

I do have a good relationship with my dealer (almost everything you see in the room photos was purchased from him) and I'm sure we will be able to work things out once I'm ready to pull the trigger. He knows I've been wanting these for years, literally.

Dan, I appreciate your comments about the Prima Luna. It is a much better amp than most folks realize. If you achieved good synergy between the Amati Anniversarios and the ProLogue Premium, then my DiaLogue One (which actually has more robust transformers and would be considered a "step up" from the entire ProLogue line) should be able to handle the even more sensitive Elipsa SE's.

Only problem now is finding the time in my schedule to arrange for the logistics. Luckily I have been crazy busy lately. The good thing is that because of this I am contemplating this huge (to me) splurge. The bad news is that I have no time to even move away from my work desk nor take a day off. I wish I was exaggerating. But as soon as I have at least a weekend off I will start making the arrangements. Hopefully within the next couple of months!

I appreciate everybody's input. Of course, do chime in with any additional comments!