View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:22 PM
dpod4

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiot servant View Post
I put a question to the Australian importer on Saturday kind of asking the same thing... I asked Bill what size room would be needed to make the 20.7s sing given his considerable experience with the 20.1 and he said pretty much the same room that works really well with the 3.7s...

Also I kind of enjoy the fine tuning process with ultra transparent speakers, because its easy to hear what you are doing when you are moving them about. Less revealing speakers are a bit of a pita to set up because they don't feedback the same way and you just don't get that delightful precision click when you get them into the right place that a great set of speakers reward you with.

The beautiful thing is that the 3.7's sound so brilliant atm that I am more than happy to wait till I can audition the 20.7 and see for myself... it's not like the 3.7's are exactly starving us for music at all... tho christmas could just involve an optional IOU for a pair of 20.7s anyway
Perfectly stated. I will enjoy my 3.7s immensely until I can audition and buy a pair of 20.7s assuming they will fit in my 18 x 25 x 12 listening room.