View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirodha35 View Post
a short "review" concerning the Master Diamond Power Cable and Master Gold loudspeaker cable. After half a week. Initially I had planned to put the set on repeat and come back after a few days. However.... after playing for half an hour the music kept pulling me into my listening room. The following key words apply: organic sound, very clear, total absense of "digitalism" and above all the paradox: extreme high resolution combined with dense musical information. In short: WOW. And mind you: this is with 2 interlinks of 9 euros from a European equivalent of Wall Mart; still awaiting my custom-built golden interlinks. And a budget MIT power cable into power supply for the Pre and CD-player.
Here is a description what I heard. After about six hours, the depth in soundstage appeared. After about 14 hours, the soundstage became rock solid, precise placement of instruments. Also a lot of info of recording acoustics. Noise floor extremely low (noticing new sounds on very familiar recordings). To be continued :-)
Congratulations on your upgrade! I heard the Master Diamond PCs and Master Gold speaker cables a couple of weeks ago at David's house and they were amazing. He has even found a way to make the main bodies of these massive cables more manageable and the flexible ends easier to handle!

Strap yourself in...they keep getting better and better after the initial "pops" in performance in the first day or so!