Thread: Charles System
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 03:50 AM

Toga, I'm happy that you noticed and like my new system. Practically everything is new. I'm not expecting any upgrades for awhile, certainly not to my speakers or cabling or amps/preamp/DAC. I have a very easy relaxed non fatiguing sound yet very dynamic and highly resolving at the same time. This is the result of the solid silver Audioquest cabling, silver IC's, silver power cords (Dragons) and the power conditioners. It is very difficult for anything to sound harsh or grainy. I have certain CD's that I know to be very tough on the midrange. I rarely pull them out anymore because the edge just isn't there anymore. I like this a lot. Again, thanks for the comment. I hope that you will stay on the website. I enjoy your comments and your systems. You and Apexorca are true connoisseurs of the highend. You remind me of each other and both have unique and tremendous systems with the Q7's and The SF's being the linchpins. Be sure to look at the new pics I posted also. Last update was an Audioquest Diamond silver USB cable.

Last edited by Charles; 07-26-2019 at 04:12 AM.