View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreginNH1 View Post
Wow Serge! Quite impressive. I am sure it gave you many hours of enjoyment. I especially like and respect your perspective on the audio journey and where you are now.

It’s very easy for many of us to get caught up with the excitement of a dedicated room build and constant upgrading of gear. I am of course, guilty of that practice, no thanks to enablers like Ivan !

The fact that you are happy with what you have now, knowing that you have had much more expensive gear and rooms is a really good statement.

You and I have spoken at length regarding the Luxman gear. I’m glad it still brings you much satisfaction.
Greg, I’m very happy with my current and much more modest setup of Harbeth, Luxman and tube magic of PrimaLuna when the mood strikes. Having gone on a wild ride of all things audio in the past 30 years, I’m finally at a place where I found perfect balance for my love and passion for this particular hobby. I’m able to enjoy my favorite music daily, it sounds great, it didn’t break the bank and I will get as much use out of this system as the audio gods will allow me.
Not one penny more needs to be spent, I see no further reason or interest in upgrading.