View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:27 PM
I don't know a thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar81 View Post

Given the apparent jump in performance in relation to the cost, I doubt it. It would typically be more expensive to sell/trade in a QB-9 and go with a different unit of comparable performance as the upgraded unit. Plus, for some people the wait might be a benefit as it allows them to save up. For example, I'm actually happy that Ayre delayed the introduction of the MX-R Twenty as it means that I will likely be able to get on it upon introduction whereas if there was no delay, I wouldn't.
You are right... It ended up costing 10x what the upgrade would have trading it in but I ended up with something I can not find a flaw with as hard as I try. I wish the best to you all and hope you guys will feel the same about the upgrade.

Krell EVO 707, Krell EVO 600(3), B&W 800D, B&W HTM1D, Submersive F2(4), SOtM tX-USBexp>>Berkeley Alpha USB>>Berkeley Alpha DAC2, PsAudio PPP, PsAudio Soloist Premier SE..Nordost(CAST), Cardas clear, Shunyata, Billy Bags, Symposium, GIK acoustics\IEM:Westone ES5, Cypher Labs Algorhythm Solo, RSA SR-71B, Toxic Cables