View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btn2803 View Post
Hi Caelin,

After I read and learn a bit more about the different Shunyata power distributors, I thought perhaps a simpler solution to my problems of not having enough sockets/outlets for my gearswith only the Denali, is to consider the Triton v3 with its 8 sockets which I believe would serve me well for next several years with the gears I have or plan to add. From what I read, I believe the Triton v3 would have higher overall performance (NR, CCI, Transient/dynamics etc..) than the combo Denali + PS8.

If I opt for the Triton v3, what would you recommend to connect it to the wall (Alpha vs. Sigma, NR vs. EF)?

For Amps and Sub, it would be NR cables (either Alpha or Delta) to the Triton, and for Sources, it would be EF (Alpha or Delta).

Please let me know your thoughts, and recommendations. Much appreciated.

Thanh
Yes, the Triton v3 is our reference power conditioner. Yes, it is clearly superior in performance to the Denali but at a price. Perhaps Ivan will help you with this.

When you invest in a product of the Triton's capability, you will want a reference power cable to ensure that you get the full performance potential. That means a Sigma EF or at minimum an Alpha EF. But just an FYI; if you compare the Alpha versus the Sigma you will choose the Sigma. Remember that ALL the current to ALL your components flows through this single cable.

Quote:
For Amps and Sub, it would be NR cables (either Alpha or Delta) to the Triton, and for Sources, it would be EF (Alpha or Delta).
This is a good plan.

I don't if you have considered this as an alternative? You could use a DENALI 6000 for your source gear and then use a DENALI 2000/T for your amplifiers assuming you only have two amps?

If you have a second dedicated line, as you indicated, you can also connect your amplifiers or subs directly to the wall outlet. In this case you would use an NR version cable so that you have noise reduction capability. This is a nice solution since you don't need a second power conditioner and the associated second cable required for it. Many people go this route and are very happy with the results.

Caelin