View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 03:35 AM

My first records were “Itsy-bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini” by Bryan Hyland. 1960 and “They’re coming to take me away” by Napolean XIV. Both 7” 45s. My mom bought them for me, and though she thought “Itsy-bitsy. . .” was cute, she nearly went crazy herself listening to me play “They’re coming to take me way” over and over again (There are youtube videos of these two novelty numbers, if you really want to know!).

The first record I bought with my own money was probably ? and the Mysterians’, “96 Tears”. Still a great song today, in my opinion.

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!

Last edited by zettelsm; 12-28-2019 at 03:44 AM.