View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josep View Post
There is a cure!

I did a demo at home with some panels and what a difference! I can live with this sound.

Basically they put Diffusor behind the amp, basstrap on both corners and absorbers on the side.

Now i need to find a solution for absorbers to make them like a stand and customize colors.

I see from your recommendations that you mention to put a panel also in ceiling on top of listener position. I will ask them to do also.

But overall very pleased with the solution from a sound point of view.

Aestethically... well.. i guess i will learn to live with that... if i customize colors and match all of them... they will not look that bad.

First time i play with acoustic treatment.. and it is as you always mention in this Forum... what a difference it makes... like magic.

Josep - glad you've decided to add panels to help with reflection.
I am also going to suggest (like others have) adding drapes/curtains. If you can get your hands on the ones thick enough to block out the sun, you can maintain your tasteful room while significantly improving the sound. The drapes will absorb the echo that must be going on when you turn up the volume.
I also think if you can mount the diffuser on the wall about 1.5 ft from the floor, it will further improve vocal
clarity.

By the way, love the Eames listening chair.

Cheers.

Last edited by bodiezaffa; 01-21-2018 at 08:02 PM.