View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 06:32 AM

Apexorca, first of congrats on a great system. I hope to get mine up at some point. I regret having overlooked this forum very much because I spent so much effort (for me) to display my system in the incorrect (IMO) manufacturers forums. I'm not much of a photographer. Just don't have the time. Although retired, I have many projects. I have somebody's book to read before it is published etc and so much other stuff.

Also, I spent the last year doing what for me was simply the most massive upgrade you can imagine. I took a lot of pics and posted them in the incorrect forum. Toothpaste squeezed out of the tube.

I have great respect for what you have accomplished with your system. I owned Krell equipment many years ago almost exactly like yours. For example I owned your preamp. I found it to be just superb. Also the stereo version of your monophonic Krell amps. It was/is great equipment, every bit as good as today's. Again, congrats of your efforts and I believe you have achieved greatness in high end audio.

Sources: McIntosh MCD1100 SACD player, MVP881 BR player, MVP851 DVD player, MR87 tuner, Marantz 510LV Laser Disc player, ASUS laptop USB (JRiver Media Center 23)
Speakers: Wilson Audio Specialties Alexx
Sub-woofer: Wilson Audio Specialties Thor’s Hammer (1) and Wilson Watch Controller
Cables main system: Audioquest Wel Signature speaker cables and IC’s; Dragon power cords (8)
Sub-woofer system: Audioquest Redwood speaker cable; Wolf IC and Hurricane power cords (2)
Power conditioners: Audioquest Niagara 7000 (1) and Niagara 5000 (2); (4) 20-amp lines