View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 06:30 PM

Huge +1 to this....i never understood and get quite hacked off at those who look down their nose at brands that don't fit the fanboy or other subjective personal bias choices,...when they say something immediately followed by... it's good but it's not brand X or Y it is very hard to stomach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeN View Post
Charles,

I'm, in no way upset at you or anyone here at all. And if I've given the impression that I'm I apologize. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and always hope they have the best intentions. I don't get upset on these forums. I just see forum members as friends sharing notes and audio journeys.

IMO when you're at this level of speakers - Wilson, Vivid, Magico and many more - they are all good, but for different reasons. Unfortunately, though it seems that questions about Wilson vs Magico invite controversy which I don't really understand. Since, I'm rather new to audio forums (and thus late too many previous discussions and perhaps bad feelings) I can only guess it is an us vs. them thing.

But IMO it doesn't have to be. All of us are different. We each have different hearing abilities. And some of us listen to different music which may make a difference as well. So, naturally some will go down path M while others may choose path W. And the why behind that audio journey can be very interesting.

The main thing is that we enjoy the music the way it sounds best to us.