View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Go Dawgs

Default Official RMAF 2019 roll call

Well, we’re about 2 months away from RMAF.

Please post here if you’re confirmed or are planning to go. Then send me a PM with your phone number.......I’ll keep a list so we know how many are attending so I can make reservations at the steakhouse at the resort, most likely on Saturday night like we did last year which worked out well! We also did a more informal meet and greet on Friday evening last year and just met at the casual bar and grill and got some food and drinks and hung out for awhile too. They have a couple of more informal bar and grills as well (the sports bar looked like something you see in Vegas, it was impressive!) where we can hang out and hear me complain about the demo material presented in the rooms.

I know so far unless something has changed we have myself and my wife (yes, the wife is coming but will spend most of the time at the spa and pool sipping drinks ), Marc (2fastdriving), Steve L. (SL1800), Rob and his wife and Tony (Antonmb) I think (right Tony?).

So let's hear it

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3

Last edited by audioguy3107; 07-01-2019 at 10:32 PM.