View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 12:23 AM

Default Analogy Records - Studio Original Master Tapes

This year vinyl has taken second fiddle to tape. I have purchased tapes from companies currently suppling pre-recorded 2-track 15 ips tapes, but purchasing from Analogy Records has to rate as one of the best purchasing experiences I've ever had. I've had less than acceptable from other reel tape producers.

I was informed about the progress of the production of the tapes on my order down to the day and hour the mix down was scheduled. When purchasing you get to select the format, tape, speed, and EQ for your tape. I'm happy that I decided to order, and Analogy and their tapes have been more than exceptional.

Besides being able to customize the tape, format, speed, and EQ you get a Analogy Records designed aluminum flange, handmade collector box, and album booklets.

My first two tapes were red Wine - Pickin' Friends Vol.1 & Vol.2. The following are a few images from what was included in Pickin' Friends Vol. 1. Still need to open Vol. 2. and give it a listen. Really need to get a Analogy Records take up reel. The ATR reel just looks out of place.

Last edited by RoadDawgWest; 10-13-2015 at 10:09 AM.